Who are we?
Comtrade 360, a member of the Comtrade Group, helps businesses stay ahead in an ever-evolving digital world. For more than 30 years, we have accelerated innovation and growth by providing solutions to key technology partners.
Our clients, leading enterprise infrastructure and system software vendors across the globe, know what we’re about: delivering a comprehensive range of top-notch software development services and solutions for your IT challenge.
Due to the extended need for our business, we are looking for an experienced 💥Support Engineer L3💥 to join our engineering team, who is responsible for the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the Continuous Delivery pipeline (CDP) and support of the overall Support Automation solution. The pipeline includes tools and cloud infrastructure which is designed to deliver our solution rapidly and flexibly to production and into the hands of customers.
Work locations: Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or remote (Adriatic region)
- Member of multiple project teams of other support or software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development of Production ready complex products and platforms.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Responsible for support and troubleshooting infrastructure/application issues with our partner, customers, and 3rd part vendors.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Request and or help with provisioning of hardware/software Lab based infrastructure (virtual or physical) to emulate customer environments for deep level diagnostics and analysis of complex issues.
- Responsible for Level 3 tickets and bringing them to resolution.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members and L2 engineers.
For this role, we value candidates who have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant L3 experience.
- Proven Experience with Linux / Windows Operation systems.
- Proven Experience supporting Enterprise Scale Application Architectures.
- Proven Experience Supporting Production Based Mission Critical Applications.
- Experience with Databases (SQL / Oracle) advantageous.
- Knowledge of Agile based development methodologies advantageous.
- Experience supporting & maintaining Docker technologies advantageous.
- Proven Experience debugging complex issues and supporting large scale production-based application architectures.
- Escalate appropriate issues to IT Partners, Product Vendors, Development Teams or Management
- Experience in overall architecture of complex production application and software systems for products and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively to peers and team members.
- Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service, build strong relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Awarding environment.
- Unlimited remote working.
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification.
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects.
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization.
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities.