Who are we?
Comtrade 360, a member of the Comtrade Group, helps businesses stay ahead in an ever-evolving digital world. For more than 30 years, we have accelerated innovation and growth by providing solutions to key technology partners.
Our clients, leading enterprise infrastructure and system software vendors across the globe, know what we’re about: delivering a comprehensive range of top-notch software development services and solutions for your IT challenge.
Due to the extended need for our business, we are looking for an experienced 💥Solution Architect💥 to join our engineering team and help us create a comprehensive architecture for a software solution and provide strategic direction throughout the development process. This person needs to ensure that the new solution fits into the existing enterprise architecture from technical, business, user, and other perspectives. A solution architect will be responsible for translating the vision for the project to the development team and will play a pivotal part throughout the entire systems development lifecycle.
Work locations: Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or remote (Adriatic region)
- Preparation of conceptual work (IT analysis, architectural papers, design concepts) for building a private cloud.
- Designing or conceptualizing solution architecture artifacts related to applications.
- Integrate security, cloud aspects & technical architectural considerations.
- Identification of functional & non-functional requirements (incl. writing of user stories).
For this role, we value candidates who have:
- Knowledge about the following tools: RedHat OpenShift, Oracle Database or other database technologies (e.g. MySQL), F5 firewalls, various DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines & DevOps operations.
- Experience and exposure to containerization, code refactoring, or generally transforming an application cloud-ready.
- Architecture know how in multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural frameworks and standards.
- Background in software development, operations or enterprise architecture management (e.g. application migration, solution architecture design, development of software architecture, experience in cloud migration, etc.).
- Bonus: know-how of Azure or AWS products & cloud architecture (e.g. certifications or project experience).
- Bonus: Understanding of software architecture and design of solution-architectural documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – through English and German language.
- Ability to work as part of a globally distributed team.
- Assertiveness, confident appearance in front of the customer.
What we offer:
- Awarding environment.
- Unlimited remote working.
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification.
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects.
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization.
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities.