Who are we?
We are a member of Comtrade Group with 25+ years of successful cooperation with many big enterprise companies worldwide in the area of software development services. We are experts in fields of Data Protection and IT Security, DevOps Services, Analytics, Cloud Development, and Virtualization.
Due to the extended need for our business, we are expanding our teams and looking for some extra power on the position 💥 C++Engineer 💥 to design high-end applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback.
To ensure success as a C++ engineer, you should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ engineer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications.
Work locations: Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or remote (Adriatic region)
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Regular discussions about technical details with customers.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
For this role, we value candidates who have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a C++ software developer.
- Current knowledge of object-oriented design and C++ standards and specifications.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Good knowledge with GitHub and experience with at least one continuous integration tool
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Awarding environment
- Unlimited remote working
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities